If you have any Spusta art framed or creatively displayed, we encourage you enter this contest.
Here’s the Scoop:
1.Take a photo of the framed art. (in it’s environment if possible)
2. Upload the best photo of the displayed work to the Spusta Studio Page on Facebook. (See directions below)
3.Wait and see if you win. We select a few winners every few months from the recent batch of submissions. Winners receive various Spusta goodie packages.
Here’s some highlights from the Frame-up contest. All the Frame-ups can be viewed at Spusta Studio Page on Facebook:
Rounds & Prizes:
Two prize packages will be selected to be given out to the winners of each round.
Every few months we will pick and post some Frame-up winners and that’s the signal that we are starting a new round of the Frame-up Contest. You may post submissions at anytime.
• If you’re not on Facebook, you can still enter. Feel free to have a friend post the photos for you. Contact us if you have trouble and I can have Sam, post photos for us.
• You may enter a piece of art only once.
• Enter just ONE fan photo per round. If you want to show close-up pics of your frame, do so by posting them in the comments to your original photo posted.
• Prize winners may not enter new art during the round after their win. After that, winners may play again.
• The art does not need to be framed in the traditional sense to enter. But it does need to be a somewhat permanent display of the work. (ie: photo of a painted panel hung on the wall or a poster displayed uniquely)
How the Winners are selected:
• Best of the Batch Frame-up Prize Winner – The display/photo voted “the best” of the batch for that round. The winners are judged by a revolving cast of secret judges and Spusta Gnomes. Sometimes the judges are Marq’s 4 year old niece, other artists and celebrities;)
• Random Frame-up Prize Winner – another random framed-up photo will receive a prize as well.
• Often there are more than two winners selected.
Prizes and winners will be announced at Spusta Studio Page on Facebook
Thanks for showing off all the cool displays! Good luck to those that enter.
(Since it’s Facebook, I encourage friends, family, old classmates, and that one guy to enter as well.)
Directions on Posting Photos to the Spusta Studio Page on Facebook.
1. Get on Facebook. Or get someone who is on Facebook. Or get our Help.
2. “Like” The Spusta Studio Page on Facebook
3. Post your photo to The Spusta Studio Page on Facebook
4. Wait patiently and see if you win this Round. Thanks for sharing your photos and treasuring the art.
Hey Marq, where can I send you a photo of my framed art? I got a good one but I’m not on facebook so if you could post it into the ongoing round for me I’d be most grateful – David.
Of course David. You can email me a photo.
Yo Marq, i got one more picture of the same framed art i sent you before, ( this one showing a little more detail and not as fuzzy) that id like you to upload to the studio page if you would. Could you shoot me another email so i can send it back to ya? Thanks- dave
I have a picture of a framed piece that i would like to send you but I don’t have a facebook account. How can I go about doing this?
thanx for posting all the amazing ways SPUSTA fans have added their own special touches to your artwork. so inspiring!
Did I do something wrong? I thought I did *right* by posting for Round 18. :-/
Hello, I just won the random selection in the most recent contest. I emailed you my address but have not heard back, did you get my email?
I just noticed the rules..apologies if multiple entries per round are not allowed. I put a few up for #34..guess I got a little excited.