Here’s is your first opportunity to try and purchase”Dripples” or “Five Birds” , the two prints we hand-pulled at the Union a few weeks back. These screen prints are extremely limited and have their own unique qualities that are written about in the post below. If you’re interested in putting your name in the hat for one of these print purchases, just check the details listed below and comment today.
The two prints each have variant editions along with the main editions, all viewable in the photos above. We are asking interested customers to clearly and specifically choose a #1 and #2 choice to enter the lottery for….you can choose two prints to try for, but need to specify which colored papers you are going for. Here’s a few example entries that should help clarify what we are looking for….
“I’ll go for 1. Five Birds (pink) 2. Five Birds (green)” – or – “My top choice is a main edition Dripples, but if that’s not available I’ll go for the Yellow variant. (shipping to Oz)” – or- “1st: Five Birds (main Edition), 2nd choice: Dripples (main edition)”
There are some interesting fluctuating odds that will occur with different selections based on what everyone else puts in for. Were going to keep the prices the same amongst the main editions and variants to even make it trickier to choose what to enter for…..
-Five Birds = $140+ shipping.
[11 Five Birds prints in lottery – 8 Green (edition of 20), 2 White (edition of 9) & 1 Pink (edition of 4)]
-Dripples = $80 + shipping.
[17 Dripples prints in lottery – 11 Main Edition (edition of 65), 3 Yellow (edition of 3), 1 Pink (edition of 2), 1 Red (edition of 2), 1 Green (edition of 2)]
– Keep in mind, none of these prints are mint as they were handled so much by the artist’s inky hands in the printing process and traveling across the country back to the studio. Expect blemishes and imperfections if you should be selected to purchase one of them.
• Interested customers may enter the purchasing lottery only once by posting a comment with their top 2 choices of the exact color editions their interested in.
• You can post anonymously, but be sure to use your Paypal email address. (Also, mention if you’re International shipping)
• Customers will be selected randomly, and invoices will be sent through Paypal.
• Invoices will start going out as soon as we get 100 entries and sporadically through out the afternoon and evening.
• If you’re comment doesn’t show up, it got caught up in our extra-tight spam filter. We will dig you out before we start picking “winning” customers. (though, feel free to email us if you don’t see it to remind us)
• Things that will increase your odds of not being selected as a customer would be: Commenting more than once or not clearly selecting 2 options. Using aliases is also highly annoying and we’ve banned a handful for trying it.